Goshen Chamber Information
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
A Chamber of Commerce is a business association dedicated to building a vibrant community where business can grow and prosper. Business men and women volunteer their time resources to the common good of their community to accomplish uncommonly great things.
The Goshen Chamber of Commerce building is located at the corner of Main Street and Jefferson Street in downtown Goshen. The Goshen Chamber of Commerce is the driving force and advocate for the interest of the Goshen business community.
More than 500 Goshen area businesses proudly call themselves members of the Goshen Chamber of Commerce. Goshen Chamber member businesses employ more than 17,500 full time and 700 part-time employees.
Is the Chamber a Government Entity?
NO! The Chamber is a 501c6 not-for-profit business association. We represent the interest of our business members at all levels of government–we are the voice of the Goshen business community.
Goshen Chamber Mission Statement
The mission of the Goshen Chamber of Commerce is to champion our community’s business future. We do this by:
Voice of the Business Community–As a member, your voice is combined with the rest of the members to strenghten the collective voice of the business community as we work with our elected representatives at all levels of government–local, state, and federal.
Marketing Exposure–The Goshen Chamber is a 24/7/365 marketing machine. With an extensive website that generates over 8,000 unique views a month, a smart phone app, and our distribution of more than 22,000 printed membership directories throughout our community. For most businesses thsi extensive marketing packaging cost you just under a dollar a day. The Chamber also has many other marketing opportunities to promote your business to the rest of the community and the world.
Economic Development–The Goshen Chamber is a leading force in making sure that Goshen is ready for economic development opportunities. We also serve on the Economic Development Corporation of Elkhart County Board of Directors where we are a driver of the region’s economic development efforts.
Network Development–As a member, the Goshen Chamber will provide many different networking development opportunities for you to expand your personal and business network. These events are held year round and at many different times to fit your schedule.
Educational Resources–The Goshen Chamber works tirelessly in providing the most up-to-date information and programs to better your business. Through e-mails, seminars, forums, and events the Goshen Chamber keeps you informed.
Benefits of Membership
1. FREE to NEW Members a 15″ advertisement from the Goshen News, RENEWING Members receive 50% off any size ad
2. FREE immediate website listing at Goshen.org with business description, links and map to your business viewed by over 7,000 people each month
3. FREE immediate listing on “My Chamber App” for smart phones with business description, phone link and door-to-door directions to your business
4. FREE listing in our Chamber Business Directory with over 22,000 printed and mailed each December to every home and business in Goshen’s zip code areas
5. FREE Mailing labels of Chamber members one per year. You may purchase additional mailing labels as often as you like
6. FREE participation in Member-to-Member Value Card program which provides savings on products and services between members
7. FREE tourism marketing opportunity through participation in the RV’ers Rally Card Program
8. Up to 25% discount on a Constant Contact marketing solutions account
9. A 12% discount from Auto Owners on business insurance
10. Business referrals